Friday, June 29, 2012

Every Love Story is Beautiful but Ours is Our Favorite

          I must say that we had the perfect wedding day!  I love to hear love stories but I feel that I will be prejudice towards ours for the rest of time!  I don't think that a love story can be so unique as ours!

          Our wedding day was filled with perfection!  The temple ceremony started our perfect day.  My grandpa did an amazing job with the sealing.  It was so good to be with family and friends in the temple! 

          The weather was beyond beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a better day.  The reception was filled with hundreds of friends and family.  It was so wonderful to feel so loved by so many people!  Our love story is filled with wonderful details, which will stay in our hearts forever!

 Bridals: Zions National Park at Emerald Pools


Wedding Day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment