Saturday, October 20, 2012

     One Year Anniversary
     It is hard to believe we have been married for a year!  Where did the time go???  James and I are always so busy and our lives are very eventful!  He is the best person in the world and is so easy going.  I love that we get along so well!  We laugh hard!  And no, I am not the only one laughing; he told me the other day that he loves that I make him laugh!
     James is so thoughtful and is always thinking of me!  Because this is a special time of year for us he went way above my expectations to celebrate our one year mark together.  He planned a motorcycle ride up Payson Canyon with a picnic.  It was so beautiful and James did a great job of driving safely! :) James also took me dirt bike riding over Fall Break, which was a ton of fun to see the beautiful leaves.  James went over the top and planned a night in Park City!!  We ate the BEST meal in Midway, had a great night’s sleep, and went shopping at the outlet stores.  He also took me out to Olive Garden and we enjoyed watching our wedding video as we ate our wedding cake!
Our view while we ate our dinner up Payson Canyon!
 
 Scenic point on our way back down Payson Canyon
Our dirt bike ride!
 
 Our dinner in Midway!
 
 
   I came home from school on Monday and James had these flowers, with a card, on the kitchen counter.  This is the arrangement that we had on our tables at our reception.  It melted my heart that James thought of such a unique thing to do to display the flowers that he wanted to give me.  I took them to school for the week because I spend more time there than at home.  I LOVED looking at them all day and I LOVED smelling them each day!


James took me out to Olive Garden on Monday!  Again, he went over the top to treat me special! 
 
 
     I love that James is so adventurous and is ALWAYS doing something!  This week he is off on a hunt in Colorado.  I have to work and so I didn't go to Lake Powell or on the hunt this year.  BUT we are going to China this November, which will be so fun!!
 I know that James and I will have another great year together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment